@chialynn

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sports Day

I participate in 100m and 4×100m
I'm not the champion
I get second place in both competition
and I'm yellow house
Yellow house get best overall champion!!!
The reason I dint get champion:
100m: Because Chu Ping also participate in 100m,sometimes I beat her and sometimes she beats me.So this time she wins but last year I won!
4×100m: I run first at the starting den past to the other girl and the other two girl continue run as the first but slower down.The last girl was our school best athlete in the past two years but there is the other girl we dint know about , she's a removed student, run a lot faster and run pass Pricillia when she is almost reaching the finishing line. Totally unexpected when Pricillia lost to that girl.
SOB

No comments:

Post a Comment