@chialynn

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jang Geun Seok /Jang Geun Suk/장근석

Jang Geun Seok is so cute
Only upload a few pics of him
I still got lot more pics of him XD
Maybe I will upload next time ^^ ♥










Name: Jang Geun Seok /Jang Geun Suk/장근석
Date of Birth: 4th August, 1987
Zodiac/Horoscope: Leo
Height: 182cm
Weight: 63kg
Blood Type: A
Family: Father, Mother
Education: KwangJang Middle school, Bangsan High School, Nelson College, Hanyang University Drama
Hobbies: snowboarding, skiing, singing, dancing
Specialty: Skiing, Snowboarding
Favourite Food: Spicy food, 게장 - GeJang(marinated raw crabs)
Close Celeb Friends: Isak, MC Mong, Moon Geun Yong, Yoo Ah In, Choi Si Won(SUJU)
Favourite Actor: Ahn Sung-ki/안성기
Company: Lobe Entertainment
Debut: Sitcom Selling Happiness
First Debut Drama: Women's World

I love him
I watch the drama -Beethoven Virus
Jang Geun Suk (who plays the trumpet), He is so cute and love him so much *Drools*
Lee Jia (violinist)
Kim Myong-min
(conductor)
I am going to watch "Baby and Me"
It is gonna be so sweet ^^
He's my "husband" 남편 lol


ADORABLE!!!

ILY
XOXO

Jang Geun Suk ♥
사랑해

Cute Cute Cute *Drools* again

10 comments:

  1. hi, my name is Chi. I'm Vietnamese. I like Jang Geun Seok, too. Nice to meet you! this is my email: shmily_kiu_u@yahoo.com.vn, I hope you will be my friend in some near day, bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. S.M. Town Loyal Fan_PhilippinesDecember 21, 2009 at 5:18 PM

    ...Anyeong Haseyo Mai Maknae Chingu...I'm Anthony from Philippines,nice to meet you my fellow fan of S.M. Town!..Well I'm just a newbie fanatic of Jang Geun-Seok this Dec.21,2009 because of my curiosity in his hit T.V. Drama,You're Beautiful and now it is resolved!..You're a beautiful blogger ah,keep up the good work!Do you have a Facebook or Friendster Account,well this is my account,I hope you add me,kennethanthonyrodrigueza@yahoo.com.ph..Waiting for your respond..Anyeonghee Geseyo!...(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! Mabuhay! This is Jennalyn from the Philippines and a new avid fan of Jang Geun Suk. I really love this guy for I think he's indeed cool and interesting. I hope to make friends with you. Here's my email: keanhej_ckf@yahoo.com. Feel free to send me a message. I'd love to hear the latest news about this adorable guy whom we both love. You can also add me up on Facebook or friendster with that email of mine. Thanks and keep the JGS spirit in you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi this is sam.. from Phil. i totally love jang geun seok also.. i hope someday, i'll meet him.. (crossedfingers)
    ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi im Christine from the Phil.. Jang Geun Suk is sooo very cute specially in You're beautiful(already finish watching it)^_^.. he's really good in playing the trumpet in Beethoven's virus(still watching it now)but he looks more mature in here..
    i really like the way he smile and pouts his lips.. hehehe
    i also want to make friends with you all.. here's my e-add.. twinkie_gene@yahoo.com.. hope to hear from you soon.. ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi
    im MG from Phil, i happened to like Hes Beautiful. Its a very good movie. I feel lika im a teeny again (im 28) by the way. lol
    have u seen him in person? . .I really like Jang Geun Seok, i love to hear new things about him . .anyone pls update me. gracylicious_1021@yahoo.com. thanks much

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi my name is nicky beltran im from phil....im really really like jang geun seok......he very nice guy... very nice act...... i wish someday we meet in korea... i want to go in korea...and im really like korea country.... i love mary stayed out all night drama.... when i was wacth the drama im so very adicted korean drama.... i search all jang geun seok drama and movies....... can you add me in ym ???? yam_nik29@yahoo.com kamsa hamnida.... now i want to learn how to speak korean language......

    ReplyDelete
  8. jang geun suk was happy...i like it

    ReplyDelete