@chialynn

Friday, January 23, 2009

What Happended in school today??

What Happended in school today??
Teacher gave us papers of essays and wanted us copy to the book
Today,I borrow the book from my friend than I return it to her ( I did not borrow her papers )
And later on class she cant find her papers
Obviously that teacher is really fierce
Teacher ask her where is her paper
and of course, she said I dunno
She continued Just now I lent it to Chia Lynn and Jia Qi
I am totally freak out
How could she said that!!! I take her as a normal friend
but sometimes she made me hate her too
She likes to act like she know everything and always going overseas every year
And always admitted she is going Korea this year
Yeah Right!!! Like I care !!
She said she like TVXQ Jae Joong
but she dunno anything about them
For example,
Lynn: Do you know yesterday TVXQ 4th album was release?
She: Ya, I know.
Lynn: Than, wat's the title of the album or song?
She: I dunno... I heard the song from the radio and I dint notice wat song it is.
Okay...She's faking
Coz this is not the first time
Back to the topic
So teacher ask us to stand up and ask us a few Question
As if like I'm the prisoner and I was requesting by the police
Teacher ask us to pay,
The money was divided
and I only needed to pay 30sen
30sen only?
Ha, so little
I dun even has coins in my wallet, I only have notes
The problem is
I NEED TO STAND FOR 2 PERIOD AND KEEP BENDING DOWN TO COPY THE WORDS FROM THE BLACKBOARD
I am dead !!!


You know you love me
XOXO

1 comment: