@chialynn

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yesterday


Went out with friends
They wanted to watch The Wedding Game ==
And of course, I dun have any choice so I watched with them too
Our seats are separated because it was full

The movie was at 4.55 p.m. and we went there at 1 p.m.
Ke Yin always stick with her boyfriend
There are like 11 girls and 2 boys, 1 boy is her boyfriend's friend
It is kinda bored
I went there for no reason.... like.... erm .... window shopping
And I realized they like to go toilet a lot
Maybe they had relationship with toilet HAHA
And I gotta admit they are pretty except for the few tom boys -.-
Do they counted as a girl ?? *weird*
Min Yi brought a LV handbag!! She is so rich *drools*

I said u girls are pretty
*U can thank me in school
HAHA
OMG, I brought a camera and totally forgot to take their pic
So no pic for today =[

You know you love me
XOXO

1 comment: