@chialynn

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Exhusated !!!!

Exhausted because of girl guides training camp.
Need to prepare a lot of stuff.
Yesterday is my patrol first meeting.
My members marching is kinda bad, but it is just starting.
Practice makes perfect.
I am tired with all that command and timing...
Today spend the whole day doing souvenir. Really !!!
Need to do 30 souvenir. it is really difficult. Now still haven't finish all yet.
It is really tiring.
Ke yin came to my house this morning to help me with the souvenir and I gave 5 of it for her to do.
Wing Keh, I heard u faint in ur house yesterday.
Are u alright???
Oh..oh btw I change my header to the one and only ME.YAY!!



And..and HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNHYUK !!!
0404

Eunhyuk and Dong Hae =D
Sweet



250


You know you love me

XOXO
Lynn

1 comment: