@chialynn

Friday, June 5, 2009

Girl Guides Training Camp Competition

There are a lot of competition
Item, name tag,modern cook, music instrument, banner design, fancy dress, t-shirt design, flag design, marching, log book and mini gadget
competition.
I post some of my things =]
I love my music instrument
It is beautiful
Log Book:
I made the container like an ipod
love it
Very nice!!
But I did not get to take it back
Some senior took it for a competition outside or something like this
so bye bye log book or ipod T_T
Gonna miss ya

LOG BOOK =D

Sony???
I use a Sony plastic bag to cover up
><
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
My lovely really large ipod!!!
IPOD, U rocks!!!


Fancy Dress:
I just post the hat
I will post the shirt and pants later
The hat I am wearing is made out of plastic, newspaper and cardboard



Mini Gadget:
post some mini gadget
I did the whole thing
and my hand is really pain and red
tower

table & chair

notice board

I love the shoes ><

Disposal Bin

Music Instrument:
Beautiful right?
It is also difficult to make
It is made up of toilet paper, cardboard, newspaper, bottle cap etc
recycle recycle recycle

Finally, it is done



First step

Souvenir:
Cool har ?
It is not easy as it looks.
Need a lot of patient to do 30 of them ==
It is kinda difficult.


30 of them

Name Tag:
In the center is my patrol logo, looks familiar?
and Jazz is our patrol name

Made up of this recycle material



You know you love me

XOXO
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment