@chialynn

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tagged By Kim

I am very busy nowadays. I will update other post when I am free

100 Truths
1 Last beverage : Ribena lemon
2 Last phone call : umm...forgot
3 Last text message : Mum
4 Last song you listened to : Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)- SNSD
5 Last time you cried : Day before yesterday. Is very interesting though. Shuang Er, Jia Qi and Chai Ling cried too. So emo...


HAVE YOU EVER:
6 Dated someone twice : Yes, but friends
7 Been cheated on : dun think so
8 Kissed someone is regretted it : Absolutely impossible
9 Lost someone special : Not sure
10 Been depressed : Yes, really really depressed
11 Been drunk and threw up : I am not alcoholic!!! I never drink alcohol -.-"

LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOURS:
12 red
13 pink
14 brown

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15 Made a new friend : More than 1
16 Fallen out of love : ...
17 Laughed until you cried : YES
18 Met someone who changed you : No, I am still me
19 Found out who were your true friend : YES =D
20 Found out someone was talking about you : Yup
21 Kissed anyone on your friend's list : In ur dreams
22 How many people on your friend list do you know in real life : Dunno but most of them
23 How many kids do you want to have : 2
24 Do you have any pets : No, Afraid of animal! Everyone knows that
25 Do you want to change your name : Yes, my name is not special
26 What did you do for your last birthday : dun remember == Is already been months
27 What time did you wake up today : Forgot...
28 What were you doing at midnight last night : Stick with my computer
29 Name something you CANNOT wait for : Future money and husband!! haha
30 Last time you saw your Mother : Now.
31 What is one thing you wish you could change about your life : I wish I am super rich $$
32 What are you listening to right now : nothing
33 Have you ever talked to a person named Tom : Tom Marvolo Riddle?? That is "I am Lord Voldemort"??? NO!
34 What's getting on your nerves right now : Girl Guides thingy
35 Most visited webpage : My blog!
36 Whats your real name : Won't tell u if u dun give me money haha
37 Nicknames : Lynn
38 Relationship Status : Single
39 Zodiac sign : Capricorn
40 Male or female : Female
41 Kindergarden: I went to 3 schools, the last one is Kiddy House.
42 Primary School : SJK(C) CDK
43 Secondary School/ College : SMJK CDK
44 Hair colour : Jet black
45 Long or short : Long
46 Height : 161cm
47 Do you have a crush on someone : Yes, when I was little. Cute hehe
48 What do you like about yourself : Not sure
49 Piercings : yes, one on each ears
50 Tattoos : none
51 Righty or lefty : righty

FIRSTS:
52 First surgery : Never
53Piercing : when I was 12
54 First best friend : forgot her name
55 First sport you joined : gymnastic
56 First vacation : Dun remember... my mum says KL when I was 1 yrs old
57 First pair of trainers : Nike
57 Eating : Nothing
58 Drinking : Nothing
59 I'm about to : ...
60 Listening : still nothing
61 Waiting : for future

YOUR FUTURE:
62 Want kids? : yes
63 Get Married? : yes
64 Career : anything that is rich
65 Lips or eyes: Eyes
66 Hugs or kisses: XOXO
67 Shorter or taller : Taller
68 Older or Younger: Younger
69 Romantic or spontaneous: Both
70 Nice stomach or nice arms: Both
71 Sensitive or loud: Neither
72 Hook-up or relationship: relationship
73 Trouble maker or hesitant: ==" neither

HAVE YOU EVER:
74 Kissed a stranger: Do u thnk I am crazy
75 Drank hard liquor : No way!!
76 Lost glasses/contacts: no
77 Sex on first date : insane!!
78 Broken someone's heart: no, i think
79 Been arrested: I am not a crime
80 Turned someone down: : yes
81 Cried when someone died: Yes
82 Fallen for a friend : No


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
83 Yourself: YES
84 Miracles: Yes
85 Love at first sight: No
86 Heaven: Yes
87 Santa Claus: No, I am not 3
88 Kiss on the first date: no
89 Angels: Yes, I am an angel

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
90 Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No
91 Did you ever trust any girl/boy after you broke up with your girlfriend/boyfriend : I dun have a boyfriend before
92 Did you sing today?: of course!!
93 Ever cheated on somebody?: no
94 If you could go back in time, how far would you go: 2001
95 If you could pick a day from last year and relieve it, what would it be: Final Exam
96 Are you afraid of falling in love? : no
97 Posting this as 100 truths : yes
98 At the end, you need to choose 15 people (girls n boys) to be tagged and list their names...

Lazy to tag... so anyone can to this tag



You know you love me

XOXO
Lynn

1 comment: