@chialynn

Thursday, November 19, 2009

2012 and PERCY JACKSON & OLYMPIANS: THE LIGHTING THIEF Coming Soon

2012!!!
Went to watched 2012 with family last night!!!
My sis rewatch this movie -.-"
I like it!!!
It made me believe 2012 is truly the end of the world!!
The little girl is so cute, she loves to wear hat.
Thumbs up for this movie =D

PERCY JACKSON & OLYMPIANS: THE LIGHTING THIEF

!!! When I was walking through the way to watch 2012 yesterday, I had a feeling there's something.
So, I take a look at every movie poster on the wall through the way.
AND.. I saw this (pic below)
I was like pulling back my sis and going crazy about this.
The movie of PERCY JACKSON & OLYMPIANS: THE LIGHTING THIEF Coming Soon!!!!
Few days ago, I said something about god.
My sis took this book (2nd pic below) for me and she said I would like it.
As u can see, the book is worn out. -.-"
I read and finished it in school, I love it!!!
My friends who saw the cover of the book usually ask "Isn't that ur red Converse shoe?"
haha. Yeah, it really looks the same!! LOL
The lining, the colour, everything is the same accept for the word 'H'.
Cant wait for the movie!! It is all about god, actually... Olympian, cool ^^
Logan Lerman is going for the role Percy Jackson, kinda cute!
Son of Poseidon!!! I am definitely going to read the rest of the Percy Jackson & the Olympians books
The movie is showing on Feb 2010!!


Official Trailer

I still remember he is going to 600th floor with the lift to see Zeus.


You know you love me
XOXO
Lynn

3 comments:

  1. [B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
    Skip Sluggish Downloads With NZB Files You Can Instantly Search Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Software and Download Them at Electric Rates

    [URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat techniques[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known ways to generate an income online.

    ReplyDelete