@chialynn

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Library

Our school is really small compare to the others.
We are unable to use the hall, 2P1 and 2P2 classroom due to SPM.
From today onwards, my class is officially using the library.
The library is freezing cool if u stay in there for a long time.
Most of the time, I was rubbing my hands.
Plus, I got a really annoying table.
The other 3 girls are troublemakers.
So I changed my seat, but it is not a really good seat either. -.-" It is the front table, teachers will be watching you...
At least I got Xin Yi at my side and a bunch of talkative girls behind me that includes Peh Khim and Pey Shan. Hah
I am so sleepy nowadays. My panda eyes is getting darker and darker.
*yawn*

Rainbow, the new girl group released their "Gossip Girl" MV
If they think they can use the famous Gossip Girl to make them famous.
They are wrong. I'm not their fans because their songs irritates me and they are weird.
They pronounced gossip as goship -.-" lame much.
More and more new groups nowadays...
FYI, no offense, this is just my opinion.

You know you love me

XOXO
Lynn

1 comment: