@chialynn

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve~~

Went to Gurney with friends and watched Alvin And The Chipmunks 2: The Squeakuel
They are just so cute, especially their voice XD
And lovely couples ^^
♥ ♥ ♥
Met a lot of ppl XD
Went back in the evening.
My friends having bbq at their flat at night.
My sis ditched me and went to her friend house overnight
So i gotta countdown at home with my computer.
P.S. Computer, you are the best.

More pics to upload.
Waiting WK to send me those pics.




















You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
He's making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
Santa Claus is coming to town
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
Santa Claus is coming to town


Yipee!! Santa Claus is coming to town!!! ^^


♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment