@chialynn

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

f(x) and M.I.C. - LG Lollipop

Today, met Ke Yin on the way back to class.
And she wave her hand and say "Hello"
Suddenly I am all wet -.-" She is holding her water bottle and accidentally spray it out. LOL
I am fed up of my BM tuition, really hot in there.
Is just like I am in the desert. Sweating
A lot of student there too, lack of oxygen, fainting~~
The teacher has a lot of different tuition location.
My cousins and friends go to the same tuition but different location.
And guess what?
Air Conditioner there! Feels so nice~~ Ah~~~

f(x) and M.I.C. - LG Lollipop is out!! Here it is~~
f(x) and M.I.C. - LG Lollipop


It is Chinese version of LG Lollipop MV!!! 
Victoria sang so well in Chinese!! Of course =D
Love her so much!!
Amber and Krystal, both of them are pretty.
Ahaha and their outfit and hairstyle is a bit weird
The phone, CF and the making is nice too 
I like Big Bang and 2NE1 version in Korean more, it is catchier.
Both are great but I prefer Big Bang and 2NE1 version.

♥ Lynn

7 comments: