@chialynn

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief again * Super Show 2

I am busy this days.
Homeworks!! Lots and lots of homeowork including stupid tuition homeworks!
And don'y have any free time to update!! T_T
There are lots of things I want to update but I cant remember most of the things I want to update. Well here is Percy Jackson and Super Show 2.

This is the link to my previous post of Percy Jackson
PERCY JACKSON & OLYMPIANS: THE LIGHTING THIEF

I like this poster!!! So it is extra large XD


I am sure that this movie is going to be a popular movie!!
It is a MUST WATCH movie
Release Date on GSC: 11th Feb !!
♥♥♥
Big fan of Percy Jackson & the Olympians!!




PERCY JACKSON & OLYMPIANS: THE LIGHTING THIEF 3rd Trailer

And I am wondering something.
In the trailer, there is the watch that turned into a shield on Percy's wrist.
But isn't that on the second book, Tyson made it for him. Hmm...

******
Super Show 2 !!!
I wanted to post this a long time ago but I was busy
E.L.F in Malaysia are so excited!!
Ticket is selling now.
Hurry before it is too late
March 20th
This few days, me and my sis could not decide whether we should go or not.
Finally, we decided to go!! Yay!!
Arranging transportation and place to overnight   =D
Suju, we are coming!!! 


Here is the seat




♥ Lynn

5 comments: