@chialynn

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

School T_T

School is really boring... So sleepy *yawn*
have to go back to grandma house every afternoon because no one can fetch me home!
No computer there T_T Have to wait till my mum back from work
Nothing to do accept for homework -.- and watching TV which is really boring, listen to ipod, play PSP but my sis took it with her to Genting and nothing more. Maybe download some nice videos and bring the laptop there to watch. But still the worst part is unable to use the net!!
Sometimes got to go for tuition at night, so don't even have free time to spent quality time with my computer.
We already have tons of homework to do on our second day of school.
Just like what I said... School is lame and boring
School gave us a lot of trouble! I'm definitely not a big fan of  school!!
Since we are in the morning session this year, my friends slept early yesterday.
I called 2 of my friends, both of them were so blur.
1 of them just keep replying uh... uh... uh... I ask her a question and she reply me uh... again -.-"
Another 1 is better, she can reply me but her voice was like in a middle of a beauty sleep LOL
But I regret I did not sleep early, I yawn through the day. =/


♥ Lynn

8 comments:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete