@chialynn

Thursday, April 15, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon

Went to queensbay a few days ago with my sis and her friends.
Watched How To Train Your Dragon.
There are 8 books of this! Gonna read them after my mid year exam =D
1. How to Train Your Dragon (2003)
2. How to Be a Pirate (2004)
3. How to Speak Dragonese (2005)
4. How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse (2006)
5. How to Twist a Dragon's Tale (2007)
6. A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragons (2008)
7. How to Ride a Dragon's Storm (2008)
8. How to Break a Dragon's Heart (2009)

I forgot to mention that there were some changes in my class.
Our class seat got change!! T_T Well... only some of us.
"Smart move", teacher. for changing everyone around me and left me there alone with those who cant talk much!
The left side of the class used to be the quiet zone and the right side of the class used to be the noisy zone, and now we are all mix up. This causes us could not concentrate during class because there are no fun at all, passive in class. The teachers should not blame us for being noisy, we did not make a lot of noise when they are teaching but maybe... a little noise when they are not teaching, ok... a lot of noise but I thought that school is for fun learning, cant we have a little fun?

Xin Yi and Pey Shan was separate far away from me, but she got a better place than mine -___- That is so unfair
Pey Shan place is cool, not as hot as mine.
And she has better ppl there too. At least, we are still together in the lab and library.

Oh, I just got my result - Fourth again =/
We thought moral was not counted in our position (Teacher told us that), so.. I did not study moral and it turns out... really bad.

I cant believe that some of them studied moral and got high marks! Unfair!!!
That's all for today.

♥ Lynn

1 comment: