@chialynn

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hey School!

2 weeks school holidays are officially over and I did not even have a fun holiday.
I had been busy since the last day of school before the 2 weeks holidays.
First Week:
Lets see, starting from that day, I was in school on friday afternoon, saturday and monday to prepare and organise for our girl guides training camp and then there goes whole day of tuesday and wednesday in school for our official girl guides training camp.
Okay then.. went to school again on thursday to prepare for clhs gathering. Its so tiring =( and did not go to school on friday because there is no transport. (Oh, finally!)


Second Week:
Went to ManYin's house to learn and practice our dance on Sunday. Her house is huge! Went to school again on Monday and Tuesday. I am exhausted on Tuesday (X_X) On Tuesday, I take my first ride on a public bus with Vanessa, Yi Lynn & Xynz. Mainly because of we need to go to ManYin's house to practice our dance and I went home on 9.30 or something like this. (I am the earliest to go home.) In those few days, my legs hurt. T_T I am stress out! On wednesday that is the day clhs gathering held (not going to say all about it, just going to mention the end) We won BEST MODERN DANCE and OVERALL 1ST RUNNER UP!! Woots. Btw, I did not take any photo that day because I am busy. Try to get the photos asap from my friends. =D
Thank You Kuan Ting for buying and delivering McD to school for me on... I forgot which day it is. Thanks!

School Day:
Obviously, we received some of our subject results. I have bad luck this year, things are not going smoothly for me this year. Maybe I should listen to PeyShan advice, that is to prey harder. I study hard and of course study smart but what I got for all those hard work is worse than I thought T_T

Our dance video
Our photo: Credits Winnie
I am sweating there!


***********
Oh, I'm obsessed over Sterling Knight now and forever!!
During the holidays, my sis and I watched Starstruck at home.
Gosh, he is just so sweet & cute ♥♥♥ He has a great voice too!!
I checked his profile and realise he play a role in the tv series Sonny With a Chance. I know this tv series but never watch it because I am not a fan of Demi Lovato. However, I already finished all aired episodes of Sonny With a Chance to watch Sterling Knight(Chad Dylan Cooper) He is so cute and funny!
He also plays Alex O'Donnell in 17 again. I referred back to 17 Again, he is different back then. lol Sterling has a new upcoming movie called "Elle: A Modern Cinderella Tale" =D So much to talk about him! I'm gonna stop right here or else this post will be long. Oh oh oh, did I mention he auditioned for High School Musical and The Derby Stallion but Zac Efron got it all instead. He got frustrated and upset, he even told a funny story about Zac and him. He met Zac again in 17 again and they are good friends now and he always talks something nice about Zac. How sweet of him. This year, he revealed that he auditioned for the role of the Volturi in “New Moon” and also for a role in “High School Musical 4: East Meets West”. Obviously he did not get a cast for New Moon and I really hope he got a part for HSM 4!!! I just know that there is going to be HSM 4 when I am looking up things on Sterling. Woots~~ I thought it is bye bye for HSM but yeah, there is still more and is premiering this year 2010! New cast!! *Thumbs Up* but it is said that the original cast like Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have graduated and headed to college therefore will not be reappearing. *Thumbs down*

East meets West in a classic love triangle set against the cross-town school rivalry between the East High Wildcats and West High Knights in the upcoming High School Musical 4, the fourth story in the celebrated franchise that became a cultural sensation, fueled unprecedented digital music
downloads..
..and underscored the strength of Disney Channel and Radio Disney’s connection to kids, tweens and families. High School Musical 4 brings the franchise back to television in a music and dance-filled Disney Channel Original Movie that will introduce a new cast of characters.
It is scheduled to begin production later this year for premiere on Disney Channel in 2010.




Sterling!!! And whats with this girl?! Cant they find a better one?


♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment