@chialynn

Monday, July 12, 2010

100711 Eclispe

Went to Queensbay!
Went with Ke Yin & Kim
Study & for movie.
Its Kimmy Birthday too!!
Eclipse... well... It just kinda bored me out. No offense.
On my opinion, Xavier Samuel aka Riley is better looking than the others. He is hawt! Hahah
First, we went for Subway then Starbucks.
I bought Java Chip as usual =D and studied there!
Then, we went for the movie!
GREAT DAY!! HAD A LOT OF FUN!


Ke Yin
Me

Ke Yin
Science yo!
The PEOPLE!

Me =D

Alien Ke Yin came to earth!
Whats with the alien's tongue?
Us
Kim, me and Ke Yin
We are the three musketeers!!
Us again!
WEIRD FACES!
Me!
Kim and KeYin =/
Huh?
Me and KeYin
Me and Kimmy
Us AGAIN! Hah
KeYin's sister!
Me
Little Agnes!
I put the video clip in my ipod and phone! ♥
Does this count as annoying *PlopPlopPlopPlopPlopPlop*
It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!
It's so FLUFFY!
Hahahah! She's MINE!! Muahahaha

♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment