@chialynn

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I've Been Waiting For...

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows are split into 2 parts.
The first part is coming in November 2010, the second part is releasing in July 2011.
I am 100% sure that I will watch this! Big fan of Harry Potter book and film series! =D
He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named aka Lord Voldemort gave me a shock in the trailer. Lol
Emma Watson ♥♥♥


The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
It will be released in December 2010.
I read the book series long ago. If I am not mistaken, in the book- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Peter and Susan are only mentioned a little in the front.
I dunno if the film is just the same, it will be too bad if there is only a little part of Peter in the film. He is my favourite character.

The Twilight Saga-Eclipse


Everyone knew this is coming.
I used to be obsessed over twilight saga. USED TO, now I am just a normal reader. 
The books are always nicer than the movie.
I think this movie is nicer than New Moon judging from the trailer and the book.

♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment