@chialynn

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kose Seikisho Mask White

 It is a scheduled post, I'm in Kedah with my grandma now =)
This is the best face mask! It is a peel off mask. Not only it helps in whitening, it also unclogs pores, remove dirt and impurities to thoroughly clean skin and reduce black pores. It does not show much effect on whitening though.
Well, I start using this is because of KuanTing, one of my best buddies xD
After Jota Joti, I'm really dark. I'm desperate for a good whitening mask.
She lend me hers that is Kose Seikisho Mask White, I tried it once and I love it! So, I asked my mum to buy that for me. I bought it with RM80 but my friend bought it with RM55 long ago, maybe it was on an offer or something when she bought it. No idea -.-
My mum paid for it anyway =D Thanks mum!
It is really good, you should really try it =D


Yes... I got bored so I took a few pictures! hahah


Yea, the photo is kinda blur =/

♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment