@chialynn

Monday, October 25, 2010

The weirdest header ever! =D

HAHAHA!! This is my blog new header! Seriously, I don't even know where I got the courage from!
Thank you WingKeh for taking this series of photos continuously.
Every expression is priceless! U can never see me with this kind of photos until today. Well, is yesterday, I did post this yesterday in my previous post. My natural look. =)
Separated the photos so that it wouldn't be so scary. =D

My upper header

My bottom header

***********
The track is out. The song is... ermm... ehhh... I dun really like it.
Just got to wait for the MV then.


♥ Lynn

2 comments:

  1. I really like the heather :P
    It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fioricet effectsfioricet tablet
    They are however bolstered to as a large county, the north, for initial conditions.

    ReplyDelete