@chialynn

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

101108 Queensbay. KeYin and I ♥

Yes, only 2 of us =D
Hahah, no disturbance! Lol
She brought her DSLR, Nikon D3100 that she just bought only around RM2100. Its actually not bad and the price are really reasonable but I would still prefer my Canon 450D. =)
Shopping, Starbucks and movie. =D
Watched Megamind 3D, it's kinda nice. I love the minion, it is so cute and dramatic!

Start it off with myself! xD







Bought this at Forever 21
Share it with KeYin. Half half =)





KeYin's sister, QiQi! Love her!


I want this!

FPS, Nelson~ lalala

After the movie.

KeYin, myself





Rick Riordan's The Red Pyramid and The Lost Hero!



KeYin

LOL



The cutest toothbrush holder I ever seen




KeYin's lonely bag
























♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment