@chialynn

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Heroes of Olympus:The Lost Hero and The Red Pyramid

Went to Queensbay just now and saw these books, The Heroes of Olympus : The Lost Hero! and also The Kane Chronicles: The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordon.
The Heroes of Olympus is based on Greek mythology and Roman mythology. It is the sequel series to Percy Jackson & the Olympians!!
It consists of 5 books, only the first book was released on October 12, 2010.
Each book is gonna released on each year of fall, that means we have to wait till fall 2014 for the whole series -.-
Remember the Great Prophecy at the end of The Last Olympians:
Seven half-bloods shall answer the call
To storm or fire the world must fall,
an oath to keep a final breath,
foes bear arms to Doors of Death...

I had been guessing what does this means after I finished reading that book last time and my sister told me don't be silly, it is just a simply made up prophecy for the last book. Hah! Now look at this! It is related to The Heroes of Olympus series!
 
This is the cover I saw just now.There is another different cover.


The Kane Chronicles: The Red Pyramid is based on Egyptian mythology. Book 1 is aleady out that is The Red Pyramid, book 2 coming in 2011, and book 3 coming in 2012.
I think it should be nice since it is also a mythology =D
 

Andddd I downloaded The Lost Hero ebook! Ahhhh, totally exciting! Toddles, got to start reading the book now!! Sorry sister for unable to read the book now because u got an exam to prepare, I know how much u wanted to read this. Really sorry, hwaiting! =p
btw, anyone who wants The Lost Hero ebook, you can just ask me for it. I'll send it to your email. =)


♥ Lynn

2 comments:

  1. hey can u email the lost heroe book to me i want to read it but im fed up of searching the internet for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my email is crakenwrath@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete