@chialynn

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

101214 KeYin & I

Gurney. 2 of us. Too bad Minyi isn't free and she's going hong kong soon :(
Watched Narnia, it isn't that bad.
Met YT, Eunice, Pricillia, Kevin, Carin, Kuang Ling etc ;)
Bought clothes again today! Wee~


._. dumb dumb
our rings!

I taught her that. I learned that from Tricia Gosingtian. Hearts.

 
Retard! Lol
Myself and KeYin

KeYin




Preparing for our video recording. 
Cant upload to blogger. The file is too big, took a long time and I cant convert it to a smaller file like I used to because it's a AVCHD file. Ishh..
We are dollies











PRICILLIA and KEVIN! Aww...





****
Happy Birthday Lee Jin Ki! Onew oppa, saeng il chukahamnida! The cute leader of SHINee who is a CHICKEN OBSESSION!


****
S.M. THE BALLAD- Hot Times MV is OUT yo!


♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment