@chialynn

Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Christmas Eve!

Oh yeah!! Santa Claus is coming to town! Hee I'm a good girl and I want pressieeee :D
My friends who get good results for their PMR is going to get what they want. For example, a new phone, an expensive watch, a laptop etc. Lol
I realised I don't have anything I want... usually I already got everything I want from my parents. Well, Lumix LX5 is counted I guess, but I already bought it before I got my results. My parents are so nice, touched! I'm very grateful. ♥ I wont simply spend money and be a good kid :)

Vintage camera necklace!
Mum bought this for me! I wanted it so much!! and yeaa.. it's expensive :(
It looks just like Tricia's!

New phone casing! It's RED!


Today,
Gurney. Redbox. Movie. Shop. Tired+sleepy. Went home. Short enough ehh =)
Decided to countdown at home through webcam! :D
Pricillia, me and mum! YT

  Hiao hiao

Wing Keh, Phooi Fun
2 cute ang mo


My shoes. Hee


I'm looking at donghae on the screen. HEARTS!




SNSD run devil run

PeyShan
f(x) Sulli
 Self-timer
Us without Pricillia.
She went out with her Pink Shirt Guy. Fyi, it's kevin, her boyfriend.
He wears pink everytime I see him, including today! Lol



















AHAHAHAHA
I look like I'm dreaming away~
._________.
♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment