@chialynn

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! & SungMin's Birthday!

Not a happy new year for me though.
Hope you guys have a HAPPY NEW YEAR! 새해 복 많이 받으세요 !

Besides this, 1st of January is our suju's SungMin birthday!!!
Look at him. He's so cute!! He's favourite colour is PINK! Lol
#happybirthdaysungmin and sungmin are top trends in twitter now xD

Once again, I hate 2011. I miss 2010 so muchhh!
New year, new MISERABLE life. 

Countdown with my computer at home while watching MBC Gayo Daejun. I'm a loner =(
Still watching now. It's awesome at the back!! =D Enjoying myself at home with mbc gayo daejun =p
Khuntoria, 2NE1, GD &TOP at the back. HIGH HIGH! Lol
After this, no more gayo deajun till the year end again. If you miss out and your download speed isn't that fast, just go to allkpop.com and search for the post, there's the whole list of youtube videos there.
To me, SBS gayo daejun is always the best every year but still every gayo daejun is fantastic.
In the middle, I realised my camera was by my side so I started snapping some picture -.-



 
 Tiff and Yuri
 Kara


 


 That Man Man Ha Ni dance, U-kiss
 SNSD Run Devil Run!
  YoonA!!
 
 
 During the advertisement, they change it to kbs for us. And Moon Geun Young!
 KBS DRAMA AWARDS!
 JongKi!! =DD

 DBSK
 Cass advertisement 
Nichkhun!!
JunSu!
 JunHo!
 Nichkhun
 2PM!!

 JongHyun~
 SHINee
  
 Onew
 JongHyun
 SHINee
 
 2AM



♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment