@chialynn

Monday, April 18, 2011

...

I wanna blog about lots of stuff when I was at school but now I cant remember what to blog -.- stupid weyyy
Urghhhh... I really cant remember a thing -________-

So I'll go with kpop again.
It's SNSD Jessica's birthday today!! Happy birthday Ice Princess, Sica unnie! ;)

f(x) - Danger
f(x) officially revealed the title track of their first album, "Pinocchio"
Cant wait for the released of their whole album and MV! :D
I love f(x)! That's why I'm quite good at f(x)! LOL
f(x) hwaiting!♥

The official tracklist has also been revealed
1. 피노키오(Danger)
2. 빙그르(Sweet Witches)
3. Dangerous
4. Beautiful Goodbye
5. Gangsta Boy
6. 아이 (Love)
7. Stand up!
8. My Style
9. So Into U
10. Lollipop (feat. SHINee)

BigBang- Tonight JAPANESE VER
Daebakkk!


♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment