@chialynn

Friday, October 21, 2011

IT'S OVER :D

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! EXAM IS OVER! END OF FORM 4! TEEHEE
Dint work as hard as I did for the last monthly test :( at least I reached my target last time, first in whole form babeh B)
this time... -______-

kay now.
things to do
homework ._. A LOT -.-

korean dramas! :D Protect The Boss, because Jaejoong is in it :D


and andddd MAN OF HONOR! Starring Chun Jung Myung, KiHoon oppa from cinderella sister :D Park Min Young♥♥♥ and Lee Jang Woo, EunJung wgm husband :p lol awesomeee right? I love them all!


All the TV series I missed during exam. Gossip Girl, Strong Heart, Running Man, LeeTeuk's wgm etc

Movies! I wanna watch 2AM SHOW!! :DD omggg 2AM! the BEST BALLAD GROUP!
and Sorry SM ._. S.M. THE BALLAD is going to be the second. hee


which remind me of Breaking Down part 1 coming this November. I dont really know why they have to split it into 2 parts. The story isnt that long -.-


I need lots of lots of SLEEP too :D

and Im lazy to list everything down -.-
toddles :P

♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment