@chialynn

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

You Are The Apple Of My Eye

Finally went to watch You Are The Apple Of My Eye with mum and dad last Saturday. haha
Sorry but Im not a big fan of Giddens ._.
To me, he is actually kinda weird.
I know this is suppose to me a real story but there are differences between the movie and book.
At least the main characters are good looking :D




LOL like wth Dong Yu Zhe.

I got to say Sushi King in First Avenue is the worst.
The sushi got worse ._. no kidding
 





The waffles they sell in Queensbay are my fav but Daily Fresh was gone a few months ago :( Poof
The people working here are slowww and short of skills.
I miss that malay guy who used to work in QB's DailyFresh. sigh

Walk over to Prangin for... I forgot what my parents bought. lol then head back home :)


Random photos
I miss my sister. and she misses Penang food hehe


My mum cracked 2 eggs. Both are double-yolk eggs haha

by the way, I've tried 2 black crackle nail polish and the results arent that nice actually. Money wasted. tsk

♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment