@chialynn

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Random

Like finally, watched breaking dawn part 1 yesterday. I would rate it 4/5 out of 10 I guess ._. the movie sucks in a way that it's not necessary to split the book into two parts. For the first part, it starts from wedding to honeymoon to birth of baby and bye bye, to be continue with part 2 -.-
The novel is better as usual. I watched the movie for the sake of watching heh. I dont like Renesme, she creeps me out, I dont know why.
Im neither Team Edward or Team Jacob. Im in Team Voldemort B) hah or Team Volturi. Lol
Im actually looking forward to their battle with Volturi and Benjamin! The one who has the power to control elements like fire, water, wind and earth. It's so coolllll. Too bad you just have to wait for part 2 -.-

They dint kiss in the end because they showed you live during 2011 MAMA hahahaha



♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment