@chialynn

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gossip Girl 100th Episode

Spoilers alert


I cant believe that they revealed the identity of GOSSIP GIRL!

Blair and Louis

Georgina Sparks is Gossip Girl!
and that really doesnt make any sense to me :/ after all those news 'gossip girl' posted on her page including things about Georgina ._. so... Georgina is ruining her own reputation all along? ._.
and secondly why out of all people, Georgina is the chosen one?! -.- She's crazy and practically insane. I hate everything she does and her irritating voice -.- The cool 'gossip girl' I have always imagined has been ruined.
Correction after watching the latest ep:
Gossip girl abandoned her site afte the accident of chuck and blair and so Georgina step in.
Gossip girl is actually someone good! Yayyyy <3

You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

They are making Louis the bad guy. Poor Blair :( 
Chuck and Blair will get back together soon :) the Chair couple :D

The first time when Chuck says "I love you" to miss blair waldorf :)


****
By the way, Dream High 2 episode 1 is sort of disappointing. It's like a stupid comedy instead of a meaningful story. I really hope it will get better. My jinwoon is still♥♥♥

♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment