@chialynn

Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year Countdown 111231

First stop- Gurney

 


my amazing drawing in few seconds haha ._.





Mum pick me up and sent me to WingKeh's house :D


Dinner with her family and Phooi Fun




Keh, I and Pf
Meet up with loves in time square


Peh Khim and Pey Shan



MYFM DJ. I dont know who she is till they told me lol
She's nice and friendly unlike shen mu yu tong -.- they sucks :p







marriage proposal in Full House

Wing Keh

VVIP seat B)






 





VVIP seats to... watch them -______-
We get a chance to take photos with them on stage. Those 2 aint friendly at all and they are like really short -.-










And Yes. Happy New Year!!! :D




Walk back to a place near Keh's house and my parents came to pick me up. That's all :)


♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment