@chialynn

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tiffany Alvord

It's english week and so we get to play songs before lessons start.
I only get to play my disc yesterday and only 6 songs are played. So sad.
Im out of empty disc. I managed to get one from my friend on wednesday and I thought I could play it on the next day.
But some form 3 students played their songs first. Rolling in the deep early in the morning. Seriously? and dunno what kind of band song which is really noisy.

I requested to continue playing rest of my songs next monday, I hope they will give me the permission to do so.

I burned lots songs by Tiffany Alvord of course ♥ and some korean artist's english songs like Eat You Up and Last Farewell :D
Anyway, she's my favourite singer as in fav singer in singing english songs. haha Kpop is still my first choice lol
I preferred most of her covers over the original version ♥ like
Payphone, Wide Awake, Want U Back, We Are Young, Both Of Us, Safe and Sound and definitely The One That Got Away with Chester See!
I have to stop right here if not I would probably be listing every songs of hers haha


As people around me dont know who is Tiffany Alvord and I can never talk to them about her since they know nothing ._. I thought I could use this as a opportunity to make her a little more well known among my friends.
She has the most beautiful voice, pretty especially her amazing eyes, not to mention she's real sweet and talented.
I really love her covers and also the songs she wrote.

Baby, I Love You, an original song written by the only Tiff Alvord was played yesterday :D everyone thinks it's a beautiful song. Im a proud Tiff fan :')
It's impossible not to love her and her songs.
 
Baby, I Love You
Original song ♥ amazing songwrite. Best of the best!


Payphone - Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa
I love this cover so so so much. I only listen to her cover after that hehe

Want U Back - Cher Lloyd
This is for her cutest grunts!
Dave Days, not a fan of him ._. lol surprised to see him on the latest episode on Internet Icon as a judge ._. 


Both Of Us - B.o.B. ft. Taylor Swift
She even tried rapping and it's amazing.

The One That Got Away - Katy Perry
and CHESTER SEE!! ♥ I love him haha he's one hot guy who can sings really well. and A friend of Ryan Higa :D reminds me of Internet Icon and also "Im recording" You'll get it if you watched Chester's vids haha
Back to topic, Tiff! made a few covers with him which is really awesome. Im waiting for the full cover of (Kissed You) Good Night by them ♥


We Are Young - Fun
A thousands time better than the original on my opinion. and the video is so CUTE!
and really do feel like young. haha Thumbs up for Alex Goot too!


Megan Nicole is really good too, she covers safe and sound together with Tiff.
I really like the songs by all these people rather than some of those famous singers. They're amazing, dont you think?
I guess here's another side of me, I dont just Kpop. haha
SUBSCRIBE TO TIFFANY ALVORD! I hope she gains a million subscribers real soon :D

Everyone working with each other is really awesome. Always admire like how Ryan Higa worked with Jay Park! Bromance! haha Oh yea. here's the bromance music vid. I love this song very much LOL The lyrics is hilarious!
Ryan is even a friend of Jeremy Lin and Wong Fu and lots of other amazing stuff. Maybe Im going to make a post the people I admire on Youtube, if I have any free time which is quite impossible lol
 
Bromance - RyanHiga & Chester See

♥ Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment