@chialynn

Thursday, August 16, 2012

To The Beautiful You

I couldnt control myself and watched the first episode this morning ._.
trials in like few weeks D:
Before this, Im like okay im not going to watch and bla bla bla ._. But I just got so hype and... yea...

This kdrama is like omo, a lot better than I expected.
Sulli is so cute and minho is minho lol I dont have much feelings for him haha
Im a jonghyun biased :D but no so much after he and sekyung urgh. To the next point.

And my cutie hyunwoo!!! He's just so cuteeeee. Love him like always. Hehe
Kwanghee is just acting himself lol he's just like him. Hilarious expressions and vain.

exo, really small scenes. They're even pitier than minor characters. As expected, they are playing as regular students. Im like trying so hard to spot them. I spot Kai, baekhyun and suho. Kai is easier to be seen compare to baekhyun and suho but still tough ._.
You have to look at the background of students to find them lol. Im hoping they will get bigger scenes, I dont considered this as something :(

No comments:

Post a Comment