@chialynn

Sunday, December 16, 2012

121216- Red Hair

Finally dyed my hair yesterday.
dip dyed my hair. The colour is not like the sharp ones in the sample below, obviously, because my hair is black in colour. 
I dont want it be so sharp anyway, would be awkward ._. 
btw, I go for red ombre. I used the L'Oreal Majicontrast magenta and red. so it's like my original black hair- magenta- red. and hair treatment right after that.

I like my hair so much right now but one disappointment is that the red and magenta turns out to be so close in colour due to my dark coloured hair :( 
The colour is visible everywhere, only difference is how bright or dark it is.
but it's hardly notice far away. Cons of black hair.

All pics were taken with my phone. Forgot to bring my camera :/




I enjoy looking at hair colour samples lol



Back home. My house has the worst lighting ever I guess and it's still so pretty lol
It was taken with my phone too. Gotta admit that my phone camera isnt that bad after all but the front camera is a total joke.
Got changed and off to QB


 waiting for food and so.. :D



Obsessed with my hair hahaha
f21 fitting room






 

I havent even try to take a photo with flash or outside of a building, would be so much nicer haha
Im so using FLASH next time hahaha
the obsessing over my own hair moment *flips hair* lol
 

Adding a filter can make my hair so REDDD. HAHAH the instagram amaro filter. happy happy.

Uh-Oh
https://www.facebook.com/uhohcloset
Check this page out.
My friends Jie Xhia and Jean Teen started a clothing business online. Do support them!




♥ Lynn

8 comments:

  1. What is the place you had your food? it looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, may I know how much and where you coloured your hair? Which saloon? BTW, is so pretty. (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 200 sth, depends on how much you need for ur hair. Further up opposite sunshine square. U can call her :) Ginny 0164171736.
      Thank you! :D

      Delete
    2. Omg. THANKS FOR THE REPLIES. I ADORE YOU SO MUCH. sorry, it sounds so creepy. Hehe

      Delete
    3. Aww, you're so sweet. Totally make my day :) thank you! <3

      Delete
  3. wahhhhhhh THANK YOU for promoting my page wei :D
    btw, link jean too ! her blog is www.jeanteenong95.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete