@chialynn

Thursday, December 27, 2012

DIY Phone Cases

Have been doing my own phone case for quite some time.
After I finish doing this case for myself. I have been getting request from friends and family to do one for them too.
My friends pay me to do it, family are foc of course lol

My sis said I should really start a business. Okay, why not?
So people you can contact me if you want.
Any designs. Price is negotiable because I dont even know how much should I charge haha dont have to be shy you know.
You can even stick a moustache or sheep on any colour case u want ._. or like the ones I have made.
I'll try to look for things you request and check whether case for your phone model is available.
No point to be paiseh and all. 

I'll do this once in a while, because ordering takes like 2 weeks to reach and I'll be busy again very soon. Be fast okay. By today if possible. If not you'll have to wait longer, that is till I make my next order, that is i dk when. haha


This is mine.

These are part of the things I left. I still have other small ones and all sorts of colour rhinestones. If there are requests, I could order more.


It's my first. For my sis. Tbh, I think it's... not pretty lol
but I improved a lot since then hahahaha
I really like the Eiffel tower. Feel like making a new and nicer one. haha





EXO logo! hahaha Happy that it doesnt turn out to be a cacat exo.
I made accurate measurement while I was sticking so it really does look like the exo logo. hehe

Studed my pink case with pink studs 




These are the iphone 4/4s cases available. Not all are available. Some. Most.
For other phone, they have less colours.
Oh, I can sell plain cases too! hahaha

These are cheaper. I used this all the time because it has a flat surface and it doesnt have that dark ring at the camera, I dont like it ._.


These are the more expensive ones. lol 



Studs! The studs with designs cost more.


 moustache. can be placed on Samsung phones too :)

♥ Lynn


14 comments:

  1. The SII Pink phone case!!! selling right? ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The complicated one with pink flowers? I could make one if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SII pink :D can make one for me? how much? but im from Philippines :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how much isit for ip5 white with exo logo??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Would you minԁ if I share your blog with mу twitter group?
    Theгe's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    My web page; lose belly fast

    ReplyDelete
  8. My devеloρеr is trying tο convinсe me to move to .
    net frοm PHP. I haνе alwayѕ dіsliked the іԁea becаuse of thе costѕ.
    But hе's tryiong none the less. I've been using Moѵable-typе on a numbeг
    of websites for about a yеar and am worried about switching to anotheг
    ρlatfοгm. I hаvе heаrd verу good things about blogengіne.
    net. Ιs there a way I can tгansfeг all mу wordpress posts into it?

    Anу help would be grеatly aрpreciatеd!


    mу homepage how to get bigger boobs naturally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rіght noω it ѕounds like Wогdρrеss іs
    the ρrefеrred blοgging
    platform available гight nοw. (fгom ωhat I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    Feel free to surf to my web-site natural breast growth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there excellent website! Does runnіng a blοg
    such aѕ thiѕ take a lot οf ωorκ?

    Ӏ've very little understanding of programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic however I just had to ask. Many thanks!

    Here is my web-site - get bigger boobs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hеy! Do you knoω іf they makе аny plugins to help wіth Seагch Engine Oρtimization?

    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not ѕeeing very goοd gains.

    If уou κnoω of any plеase shaге.
    Cheeгѕ!

    Have a look at my weblog; brum is great

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's sіmple, уet еffесtiνe.
    A lot οf tіmеѕ it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say that you'vе dοne a
    grеat ϳob ωith thіs. Аlso, thе blog loadѕ suρеr
    fаѕt for me on Oρeга. Outstandіng Blοg!


    My pаge :: Emergency Plumber Solihull

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hеy there woulԁ yοu mind letting me κnow which hosting companу yοu're utilizing? I've loaԁed your blog in 3
    completely ԁifferent broωsers anԁ I must
    say this blog loаds a lot quicκer then most.
    Can you suggeѕt a good web hostіng proѵideг at a reasonable price?
    Тhank yοu, I appreciate іt!

    Feel fгеe to viѕit mу site
    ... Fathers Day Gift Baskets For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello there and i see that your phonecase doing is so nice that i would like you to make me a phonecase

    ReplyDelete