@chialynn

Thursday, May 16, 2013

130511 KL Day 1

So, I was supposed to head to KL for Asia Super Showcase 2013 but as so you all know we were told just 2 days before ASS 2013 that it has been postponed. Hah! what a joke. 
I dk how to describe how mad I was. Not going to any Marctensia-organised concert again. I'll just wait for SNSD World Tour ♥
We bought air tickets already so we went anyway.

Penang International Airport
Breakfast at KFC with sis


Paradigm Mall
Uncle picked us up and later on dropped us at Paradigm Mall

sister


Spotted. That Winter, the Wind Blows! :D

So, there's a shop where they sell lots of artificial flowers. Pretty pretty! I wanted to make myself a floral headband with all these ♥.♥ tempting.



Went back and took a short break.
I literally sleep lah haha
and there's one weirdo which goes by the name ChiaYi formed a heart shape with my hair while I was sleeping -.-

Found these sweetly posed cute bears at my uncle's reading corner. hehe

Bangsar Village
Dinner at Three Little Pigs & Big Bad Wolf hahaha
Big Bad Burger is the best *thumbs up








Nutella Milkshake! ♥


Supper at home. They planned to make us fat over there I think ._.
Really good hokkaido cake from RT Pastry House :D

Europe Cheese

6 comments:

  1. CeMAP training offered so that you can students would cover 3 parts connected exam.
    Remember, you're their speak and their plan for now '" help them choose the right walkway.

    Also visit my web page; agencje ochrony

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your next EuroMillions draw, players can look for tickets online any lottery agent.


    Feel free to visit my website ... agencje ochrony

    ReplyDelete
  3. That also serves whenever a great way to keep observe of the visitor parking area list and Rsvp
    responses.

    My site - agencje ochrony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diamonds are highly transparent, graphite completely opaque and the list goes on.


    My web blog; adwokat warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought a lot a lot of could have become explained and reviewed during the exercise demos.
    Mostly because aged ways of selling have evolved.

    Here is my page; adwokat warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  6. His foes do not scalp up or go evil because they envy his forces?
    Dip apple, peanut butter enveloped side down towards favorite toppings.



    my web-site :: szamba

    ReplyDelete