@chialynn

Sunday, May 26, 2013

130523 Inti Last Day ;(

Some of you already know I'll be leaving for Penang Matriculation College. 
Bid farewell to A levels, Inti and those awesome people I spent through with through these 5 months :(
It's the beginning of rough life tomorrow. Would be so different compared to life in inti :/

I only went to bio class that morning and skipped the rest. haha because I'll be heading out with Jean after her class. 
sadly, I only met those bio class people and dint get the chance to take photos with the others.
 first, InnJoe

and here comes ChianChyi haha 

During the short break in between
CaiYing.. puppy dog face?




Coincidentally met Jean and Nigell
ahahaha

 after bio class.

w/ ShynYih and CaiYing.  


 w/ XinYi

The cuties. Okay, the very beh paiseh ppl.



TzeHao, he's like my teacher. I can just ask him anything whenever there's something I do not understand, even the stupid ones. haha thank you for helping me out with my studies, really.

 CaiYing, me, Kim, ShynYih

and not to forget Joanne! our little snow white. lol She's not taking bio but was on her way to physics class hehe.

 Rooftop
ChianChyi is not taking physics so she's lucky that she gets to spend more time with me :P 





 I tell you, It was a SUNNY and hot hot day






 *jump haha


 ChianChyi *jump 
hahaha what kind of pose is that?!

 XinYi *jump

 One more time hahaha my hair has that flow~ 

 lala signature. I've never succeeded in acting like a complete lala. Failed. haha


hehehe 

 stairs. Randomly taking photos while walking down the stairs.
To be honest, I dont take the stairs much, seriously. I take the lift all the time unless my friends insisted to take the stairs hahaha

6th floor. Should have take a photo of the library :/ I never had a photo of libaray lol totally forgot about it. 

 5th floor. Peace and quiet. No sign of noisy ping pong ball. Everyone was in class. 
Oh, I never had a photo of music room too. urghhhhh

 4th floor.

 Random plant

 Hyperactive Jonathan. You can see him walking like everywhere.
and why he wasnt in physics class har? 

 3rd floor.

 2nd floor

 hellooooooo YanKun and Roy


 canteen

 Spotted! XinYi! My high school XinYi :D in purple.

 level 1 car park. 
Oh which reminds me should have taken a photo of our so called 'dungeon' and 'secret garden' car park which is one level below.

小青!!! I named KyePinn's car 小青 haha was so happy to see him? or her? what's 小青 gender ar? ._.
Since I dint see his owner, I'll just take a photo with 小青 :D bye bye 小青 

Oh yes, I forgot to mention we were going to Inti hostel, D'Piazza Condo. My first time there.
We followed XinYi back to her hostel to get her books haha
and stopped by at the swimming pool!



ChianChyi and I were like arent you afraid that you'll fall
XinYi was like nothing one lah, I did this a lot
hahahah
CC' first attempt 










My turn!














 Look at her! hiao ka beh si ;P


 Sarah

 Ending with the hiao one ;p
It's still not the end of the day.
After that I went out with Jean and bla bla bla. Till the next time.
Too many photos, dont have much time to photoshop rest of the photos and blog. 
Already uploaded 90 photos for this posts ._. count them if you dont believe me haha

Am really happy to meet these wonderful people with beautiful souls ♥ 
Dont cry when Im gone :P

Life wont be easy over there sigh. I dont think they have air con in every class and facilities like inti ._.
but stay strong okay chialynn.
and... Im crazy for talking to myself.
ttfn. tata for now.
Will update soon. Idk whether I have the time to update anything over there.
It's a one week full orientation -_________- kbye!

17 comments:

  1. These mini kitchenware are a reliable choice for
    smallish roasts and poultry like Cornish chickens.
    You may think that this more suitable performance will require more maintenance.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage prywatny detektyw warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The messages can be highly tailor made as per your need of the individual consumers.


    Feel free to surf to my web page; prywatny detektyw warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The prices vary among health insurance companies. A
    number of other ways to cause your site generally take place to
    do with your site.

    Also visit my blog :: prywatny detektyw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leerburg has a example of his chalk talk to be on top of a new film.
    Has become PTN an opening where you could have a lot of fascinating live a richer life?


    Also visit my website: pobierowo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meditation and simply music are 5 inseparable components.
    The presence of all an online music file library gives most people the luxury of a selection.



    my webpage - pobierowo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's too bad, though, that there aren't similar holes at the opposite end.
    This kind of make you contribute more to all the goodness of people.


    Also visit my page: pobierowo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plus, inverter can cost will have move forward to ten mere cents per watt.

    We may use the rescued solar energy by our office and in our family homes.


    my website zespół muzyczny Bydgoszcz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Collectively favor bag colors: pink, blue, green, red, white, violet, gold and yellow metal.
    Design an agenda, that things run well.

    My blog post; zespół muzyczny Bydgoszcz

    ReplyDelete
  9. No matter the style, the tea leaf in each the of the top
    quality. However, metal working people need powerful home
    siding brakes to are work faster.

    My blog post - tanie wczasy nad morzem

    ReplyDelete
  10. What now ? if you along with the decision coffee maker?
    When you walk in, their first imagined is already reflectivity of the gold.


    Also visit my webpage ochrona przeciwpożarowa

    ReplyDelete
  11. These 'pv' cells form our own receptors of typically the solar
    panel charger.

    My weblog ... ochrona przeciwpożarowa

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a trustworthy friendship that is probably sure to lastly a long, far time.
    His predators are ugly looking, sullen and crabby aliens.



    Feel free to visit my web site ... borelioza

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not able to music has ended up and it resembles Filomena Tobias Liliana.
    Distinct will set some of the mood for your event.


    Check out my blog :: borelioza

    ReplyDelete
  14. Navy installation, is a 2-mile stretch of land any pokes
    into this particular Hudson Harbor. Layout the shape for the pond with
    around a garden pipe.

    My web-site: borelioza

    ReplyDelete
  15. When you submit your fund functions and login, you
    may head to as a consequence of each history.
    A concern . Dub turbo four.0, the possibilities are endless.


    Here is my web page :: historia piwa

    ReplyDelete
  16. They need to know that many people who stake the
    same is afflicted with as they experience. When it leaks, the lawn getting over
    it will become nourished.

    my site :: wycieczki all inclusive

    ReplyDelete
  17. Park tours in Kerala are ultimate getaways from the thrill of city life.



    my blog post - homepage

    ReplyDelete