@chialynn

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

130523 An Afternoon Well Spent

This was supposed to be a post continued from the post Inti Last Day
But since I came back from matriculation and continue my studies here, it's not last day anymore :p
These series of photos are quite nice so I still thought of posing them ;D

Lunch with Jean and her dib friends at Green Island. I remember I had an ulcer that day, hence, no food except mushroom soup for me D;
JeanTeen and I :D 


Then, we went to Tong Pak Fu to satisfy my craving ♥ hehe


So I had this sudden thought of going to Jean's house to have a little fun ;p
Jean




Candid




I was gonna walk over to the left and then I realised there's no stairs this side while I was half way there.
walk
walk
LEAP hahaha



















This has got to be the funniest expression so far. I even feel like laughing seeing myself like this ahahaha

so paiseh after I did that lol



Gym room 
._______. sampat at times




hi moon!
and goodnight peeps! :D
Leaving Penang for a short trip tmr ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment