@chialynn

Friday, July 26, 2013

130617 Kuala Gula Trip

Kuala Gula Trip
Programme Activity:
8.30 am: Departure from IICP
10.00 am: Arrival at Kuala Gula
10.30 am: Mangrove cruise
- Sightseeing
- Introduction of the flora and fauna
- Tree planting
- Visit to softshell crab farm
12.30 am: Clean up and lunch at floating restaurant
1.30 pm: Visit to Malay Kampung
- Guided walk
2.00 pm: Visit to Wildlife Conservation Centre (PKHL)
- Exhibition and video sharing
2.45 pm: Closing and group photo
5.00 pm: Reach IICP

Fee: RM60.00 / students
*Inclusive of tour guide, boat ride, tree planting, visiting fee, lunch and refreshment etc.
*Payment made is not refundable
Tips for Participants:
1) Attire: Comfortable outdoor clothes and walking shoes. Suggested to wear T-shirt,
long pants and sport shoes.
2) What to Bring: sufficient drinking water, sunblock, hat, rain gear, small towel,
change of attire, medication, insect repellent, camera, snack and stationery.
3) Safety rules:
- Protect yourself from the sun and rain
- Drink a lot of water
- Be prepared to get wet and dirty
- Always stay in groups and do not wander off on your own
- Do not hurt animal and plant
- Please inform your guide of any emergency
4) Release of liability: All registered participants must understand and accept the risks

and responsibilities associated with the programme (e.g. bad weather, accident, injury).


So as stated above, it's our schedule and tips for the day!
It's the first Monday of my semester break. How did I get myself involved in this?
When I got back from matriculation, ChianChyi was like faster go take form for bio field trip. Inn Joe kept mentioning about floating restaurant. Everything sounds okay right? So, I filled the form and paid.
And then, I only came to realise... we have to get into the mud. Oh crap!
I expected too much, end up with disappointment. lol

Im not a nature lover, but I definitely do not spoil nature.
So many photos of the same thing with sky, water, tress, boats I have to filter through last night.
After Im done with all the photos, Im just too headache to blog. hahaha

End up.. here. Kuala Gula ._.
WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS LOTS OF TREES, WATER AND BOATS.

Arrival at Kuala Gula
ta-da

ShynYih, CaiYing and InnJoe


Boat ride. Our destination is to the mangrove swamp to plant trees ._.
ChianChyi and InnJoe


yes.. boat 










CaiYing, ShynYih




Even though it looks like a selca but it's not! lol

When we were almost there, there were small insects flying everywhere. omg. and some even landed on my life jacket. omgomg. 
Thank you InnJoe for taking care those insects ._.








Im amazed with my lx5 zooming quality hahaha. Because this little wooden house is really far away.



****
I dint take any photos at the highlight activity (Tree planting)
because I got so worried of getting into mud and stuff D;
Credits to InnJoe for the few photos below.
Clean legs before getting in.
Im the one on the right with pink nails. Most people have their big toes shorter than their second toes.
I used to think that this was supposed to be less common, but Im wrong. 
Im just the opposite, my big toes are longer haha it turned out to be Im the less common ones

This is what we did.
Step and squash a big hole with your foot.
Place the plant in and cover the mud.


 
Im so awkward. 
Part of legs are soaked in it.

Finally, done with tree planting. lol



dirty my pants ;(




Every time, like seriously, at least a photo of CC hiao face. WHYYYY hahahahah


We started playing Hamburger, used to play this a lot in primary school. hahaha




Soft shell crab farm? I dont know.






I changed my sport shoes into grandma kind of slipper hahaha

Lunch at so called 'floating restaurant' 
I thought it's gonna be prettyyyy. Im so wrong...
It's a place made of wood, and yea.. floating. 
Have to walk over a wooden plank from the boat to this place, and it's possible to fall over. 
No handle at all, just a  wooden plank, a really small plank. You can only fit one foot, with one in front the other. 
The food is so dry ._.

and this cat, it is like the king of this place -______-
walking everywhere like nobody's business
It even climbed up and sit on a chair like a boss. da heck




Malay Kampung Walk
I dont find it interesting but maybe you do haha

ShiMin and TzeHao
aik aikk



aik aik TzeHao and ShiMin. Im just kidding.
Dont misunderstood. Just friends, sharing a umbrella. Cannot ah? hahaha
If I dont make some explanation, later I'll get blamed for all the misunderstanding ._.





Luckily she dint touch it.
I was like dont touch me if you touch the cow!

CaiYing ._.

CC levitating hehe


Monkey as a pet

Next, Wildlife Conservation Centre.







video shairng bla bla bla

Going back to inti. Oh yeah! The end.
HAHA caught the pigs!

If you manage to read till the end, thumbs up! hahaha
I reluctantly blogged this because I find it a great disappointment due to my high expectation.
I blogged it because this is going to be my first and LAST time involving in something like this. hahahaha
Thanks for reading! if you happened to read till here. lol kthxbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment