@chialynn

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Noor & Dean's Cafe // Playground Cafe, Arts & Theater

Rest of the journey after Dolce Dessert  the other day.





Noor & Dean's Cafe
It's a cafe and also a boutique hotel upstairs.
It's more of a Asian Fusion cuisine. The menu did not impress me haha
and I was full at the moment and so I did not order a thing.
Great ambiance but it's a bit costly in my opinion.
It's a place that tourists would love to visit rather than teens like us haha



 This was actually for my own reference but I guess you could take a look.
Click to enlarge.



 yes, this is the washroom ahaha
btw, the mirror is not squeaky clean. Hence, no photo HAHAHA

 
 Shish Kebab With Olive Oil Base Pasta
This is their signature dish. WeiSheen's food order.
I couldn't remember the exact price, around RM25 I guess.
I didn't taste it though, people who have been reading my blog should know by now that I dont eat pasta.
They said it was good. and what can I say haha

More on their Facebook
  • Noordin Street House, 71& 73, Lebuh Noordin
  • 10300 George Town, Malaysia
  • Phone: 04-262 7173
Mon - Sun: 8:00 am - 11:00 pm
View Larger Map


Playground Cafe, Arts & Theater

This is a really cute place. 
They have limited choices of food and overprice, which is the downside. You'll see why.
Nice place to chill with friends but not so nice to dine in. They have more variety of drinks than food, the drinks is more significant here.
It was time for dinner, dint bother to care about the drinks and only look at the food .__. 
Lemon Lime & Bitter is recommended on the Internet. I dint know about it till I do a little googling now :p

It's tightly stick to it,so don't worry about them falling. haha
what if they are just like Toy Story, and they couldn't even move after people left ._. oops



Menu. Place the colour paper under each plastic for a much clearer view.
Wait. I just noticed. Mineral water in bottle RM3.50? woah...






I find this baby super creepy!
Not sure it was just me or what D:

Walk upstairs and this is where they play movies.
They have a MOVIE DAY! every Tuesday 8PM.
It's FREE
Check their FB page for movie details each week. Im not sure what movies they show but based on these photos, I dont think it's my type of movie :p

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE!!! I feel like grabbing Pooh home! omgggg

and I thought Pooh is English educated.
He must have learnt an extra language for a better future out of the woods.
Winnie the Pooh 






Seafood Aglio Olio
RM16.90
Yea, another dish which I don't eat. Pasta, Bolognese, Carbonara, no thank you.
This was WanYan's. haha
Spicy and was kinda bad. I have no idea the level of bad, whether it's tasteless or nasty or terrible and horrible or whatever hahaha ._.

Smoked Salmon Sandwich 
RM16.90
Mine. It's so not worth it. The bread is like the most ordinary bread you can get in Bread History lol
Everything is so ordinary. I wasnt even impressed with the salmon. Disappointing.
To be frank, it tasted fine, not to say bad. Nothing special, nothing too tasty.
Not worth the price.

All in all, a bad rating for the food.
But, couldnt really judge the quality of food since we dint actually try others.
So, if you planning to pay a visit, try others. But, just as I said, they have veryyyy limited choices of food.
I have the food menu in my phone just for my own reference. Different kind of sandwiches, like shrimp, chicken etc and also beef bolognese, carbonara. That's all for the food.

It's okay to just go with the drinks lah and not to forget to take a pic with POOH!




More on their Facebook
5E, Siam Road 10400 George Town, Malaysia
Phone 04-226 1099
Tue - Thu: 3:00 pm - 12:00 am 
Fri - Sat: 3:00 pm - 2:00 am 
Sun: 3:00 pm - 12:00 am


View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. Cool... i bought a voucher for Playground cafe, somehow still have to visit :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like their cute deco there but not the food haha. Try others then! Maybe you'll like it :D btw, love your food blog! :D

    ReplyDelete