@chialynn

Saturday, January 18, 2014

131221 Sweet Time In Sugar Honey | Playground Cafe | Piknik

This was the same day as WeiSheen's birthday party.
These are all the before and after his party. Yea food. haha no more food like this after going back to college and back to busy study life. 

FOOD POST!

***
We met up with PhooiFun and XinYi somewhere at the heritage area.

-Post about Soohongry was removed-

Sweet Time In Sugar Honey @ Campbell Street
Satisfying place.
First of all, the people are really nice and friendly. A big thumbs up for this place.
It is located right next to Moustache Houze.






Weird nude statue in a Christmas hat .___. awkward...






 Yes. Free cake for each drink purchase :D LAST DAY




 Cookie Cappuccino (RM10.90)


and the free cake. Mine was 2 options: Chocolate banana or Green Tea (RM3.90)
I got it free :p

Ivory (RM11.90)
I forgot what it was. Was it some sort of cheese :/ anyway, I remember I don't quite like it.

Popcorn Chicken 
Sry, didn't note down the price :( I need the habit of noting down everything! 
 I love the dipping sauce :3

Roasted Almond Latte (RM10.90)

and the free Greentea cake from purchasing this drink.

All in all, I quite like it ;D

26 Campbell Street, George Town, Pulau Pinang 10200
Sun - Thu: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm 
Fri - Sat: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am 
Closed on Tues.
Contact Number: 604- 262 0622

Playground Cafe, Arts & Theater @ Siam Road
Yea, we headed there after this to meet Jovy. My second time.
If you haven't read my first time here click here. (rated it quite badly haha but the place was nice)
This was recommended on net and I tried it this time! 
Lemon Lime & Bitters (RM6.50)
Was very happy with it. A lot better than what I had expected haha.
The best thing I have tried there 
It is a mixed drink made with lemonade, Lime Bitters and minor alcohol. The flavour of bitters combines with the tang of lemon and lime for an unforgettable taste.

PIKNIK @ Nagore Road
It's the only place that I would come over and over again. Been here quite a lot of times.
But I never really blog about it. Past few times, waffle has always been my choice. 
Any waffles! They are all very nice! If you couldn't decide, I would say Waffle Salmon (RM12), which has always been my fav.

Or you can opt for Waffle Combo (RM16) where they have both salmon and bacon in one :D

Apple Cider
which I don't drink.

Dory Dory (RM12)
So good. but still, I prefer their waffle over anything :p

15 & 17, Jalan Nagor George Town, Penang 10050 Malaysia
Sun - Thu : 3:00 pm - 12:00 am 
Fri - Sat: 3:00 pm - 2:00 am 
Closed on Tues
Contatc number: 04-226 0562

X
Lynn


find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube | dayre |bloglovin' |imotiv 

No comments:

Post a Comment