@chialynn

Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 Sephora White Card (Birthday Gift)

It's my birthday month! Im a January baby.
If you're a Sephora white card member, you will receive a birthday gift on your birthday month.
and also, a welcome gift after you've registered. 
But before that, they will have to send you an email and present the email for redemption. If you did not receive any email after 2 weeks, don't hesitate to email them. 

I actually emailed them for both gifts haha they have really good customer service. Because they would at least reply to my mail after a day or two saying there was a system error causing the issue, followed by the gift redemption email! Quite efficient! 

So here's the 2014 Sephora White Card birthday gift. 
A mini makeup palette bag containing 4 eye shadows, 2 lip glosses and 1 blush
(Beauty Insider, the sephora card for US gets a much better birthday gift. 
Last year, they had a sample of Benefit’s Watt’s Up highlighter and a They’re Real mini mascara.
This year, a sample of the Make Up For Ever's Smoky Extravagant mascara and Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick in N9) I know, WHYYY. Unfair D; those are like super amazing. boohoo

but at least we get something too :) don't complain. haha




 I haven't try any of them on yet. I don't wear eye shadows... eheh

 It's only a size of my palm.

For more info about the White Card.
Sign up for free at any Sephora store! No minimum purchase or anything. It's FREE!

X
Lynn


find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube | dayre |bloglovin' |imotiv 

No comments:

Post a Comment