@chialynn

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

131206 Gathers Cafe @ Raja Uda, Butterworth

After Garden Cake & Pastry, we headed for Gathers Cafe before leaving.
The decos are so cuteeeeeeeee! Love this place. haha












Christmas limited desserts. Snowman Espresso (RM 11)
Always a fan of affagato. I personally like it, just so so, not to say really good. How can u not like ice cream + espresso?!
and it's so cute omgggg.



Christmas limited desserts. Reindeer Berry (RM 11)
This was so so. Berry, nehhhh.
The reindeer somehow seems like it was hypnotized HAHA

Baked Tuna Cheese with Pasta Sauce (RM 9)
I swear this was so gooddddddddddddd. The perfect combination. oh my.


The most ridiculous rules I've ever seen. Strictest cafe. Are they actually serious about it? ._.
Credits PhooiFun for the photo. I whatsapp her for the photo just now. haha 
Was too lazy to take my camera out :p only took notice of this when we were leaving. 

*recent update!
A few friends of mine went and they provided bad service, and were rude.
Yes, they're serious about the rules.

155, Ground Floor, Jalan Raja Uda, Pusat Perniagaan Raja Uda, 12300 Butterworth, Malaysia
Tel: 04-324 9657
2:00pm - 11:00pm (Closed on Wed)
Facebook: Gathers Cafe


X
Lynn


find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube |bloglovin' |imotiv 

No comments:

Post a Comment