@chialynn

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lotte's Pepero Almond & Chocolate

Randomness strikes.
Yea, I did a little shooting with the pepero I got from Winnie as mentioned in my Christmas Potluck post haha. Saja saja.
Even non living things deserve to be treated well HAHAH
Once again, thank you Winnieeeeeeee. 

As written on this huge box, there are 8 packs inside. 8 packs of happiness hoho. 
Because Im such a nice sister, I always share my food with my elder sister :p
Trust me, this is good hehe
Pepero day is still far away but whatever :D haha 







X
Lynn



find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube | dayre |bloglovin' |imotiv 

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you are at Northern Area, I can sell to you at discounted price RM3.50/packet.

      Delete
    2. You could get them from Sunshine. Aeon Queensbay and Tesco do have them sometimes. Around RM20 for one whole box (8 packs), Inti College Penang vending machine has it too haha

      Delete
    3. 请问一箱多少钱呢?
      have wechat id?

      Delete
    4. 请问一箱多少钱呢?
      have wechat id?

      Delete
    5. 请问一箱多少钱呢?
      have wechat id?

      Delete
  2. Hey may I know where can I get it in penang?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Callie. This product havent launched in Penang yet. If you wanna buy ore than 10 packets, I can give you wholesale price at RM2.50. If I'm not mistaken, the market price is more than RM4.00. =)

      Delete
    2. You could get them from Sunshine. Aeon Queensbay and Tesco do have them sometimes. Around RM20 for one whole box (8 packs), Inti College Penang vending machine has it too haha

      Delete
  3. I am from northern area too but where can i get from u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, how much can you give if I wanna buy a big box with 6 carton inside?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to buy 10packets

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much for 1 carton?

    ReplyDelete