@chialynn

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

EXO's first endorsement- Nature Republic! hahaha


I got my first one when my friend went to Taiwan, they are selling at a much cheaper price.
and then, I got my next few ones here in Queensbay, Penang during the buy 2 free 1 promotion during the month of January. (approximately RM22 each, the usual price is RM32.90) I've stocked them up and was also given a free EXO poster! YAY
Too bad, they weren't selling exo's hand cream yet :(

Watch this! Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel featuring EXO. haha
1:17 cuteness overload!







It's more of a gel-watery consistency.

 For hygiene purposes, I scoop some out and keep them in another smaller container.
A bottle with pump would be good too.

 Enriched with 92% aloe vera, mild formula free from paraben, mineral oil and artificial colors.

I use this mainly on my back. I have rashes, redness and acne at my back ever since that horrible terrible weather.
I have been using this for quite some time. The soothing gel greatly reduces my redness and lighten the appearance of scars. 
It feels very cool on your skin. Non-sticky. It's that good. and affordable.

Sometimes, I put it on my face before bed. But as for pimples, stick to your own pimples cream, because I don't see it's doing a splendid job in curing them.
Its job is to sooth and moisture haha.
You can pretty much use it for everything. 
Store it in the fridge for a much more refreshing and cooling effect.

Here are some other uses:

X
Lynn



find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube | dayre |bloglovin' |imotiv 

No comments:

Post a Comment