@chialynn

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

140412 Ben's | Rakuzen | Captain America: The Winter Soldier

This was more than a month ago. hahaha before I buried myself in books.

Here's my outfit. 
and was wearing the Rimmel's Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss lipstick in shade 107. Bought it under the recommendation of Zoella ♥ might do a review on this.

 


Necklace from Forever 21

I'll never miss out my Macadamia Cheesecake Sundae from Ben's. All time fav.

My sis wanted wedges.. so yea. 


and Rakuzen next!


Walked over to gurney for Captain America.
Spidey posters were too amazing not to take any photos.




HAIIII STEVE ROGERS! 
He's just so hot! hehe although the story line wasn't that good, an okay okay overall.
but I give you 10/10 for your body, face, looks ok? 


I think I'll be blogging my new hair colour next.

X
Lynn



find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube | dayre |bloglovin' |imotiv 

No comments:

Post a Comment