@chialynn

Saturday, May 24, 2014

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Whats up guys. It had been a long time.
Ended A Levels with my last paper Chemistry Paper 5 at precisely 1.45pm on May 21, 2014. Doesn't matter. haha
I don't think I did well :/ with all the mental and emotional distractions. My careless mistakes like omg, especially maths, I can jump down from the building. Nah, I'm just kidding about the jumping part.
My A2 mock exam was terrible lol terrible to a point that it's probably one of my worst exams.
I don't know. Finger crossed my AS results is good enough to help out and get an overall A :( relying on AS more.
Piece of advice. Don't take A Levels unless you're asking for a challenge.
I'm not sure about art subjects, because I took sciences. It's not like you study everything and you can definitely score good grades, because CIE likes twist, expect something that isn't from the book. Bio paper4 I just took was... what can I say, they overestimate our intelligence. I can't even. I don't think studying makes a difference, because you can't even find most answers from the book. *face palm

Anyway, we should enjoy the happy moments right now. Currently slacking at home with all my kdramas. Will do a kdramas recommendation soon.
Watched X-Men: Days of Future Past that night.
It was good!



We still get to see a few minutes of Lucas Till ♥ ahh. so woah, just so woah.

I love love love Quicksilver's character! His scene was the best! I never thought that the ability of speed could be this cool since it's not an offense type of mutation. Travelling faster than the speed of light. Awesome max :D


 Not giving away any spoilers. Remember to always stay till the end for Marvel movies for the after credits scene. 

 Selfie on the way ehehe

Dinner





Sorry for the semi hiatus guys.
No worries. I'll be updating quite often now.
Stay tuned for more.

X
Lynn



find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube | dayre |bloglovin' |imotiv 

1 comment: