@chialynn

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Baekhyun and Taeyeon

Baekhyun and Taeyeon... is official! SM confirms that!
Sending you my blessings! I love them both, I'm so happy for them. They have so much in common! hahahaha
So cute. Sunbae-hoobae, Noona-dongsaeng relationship.
So that's 4 SNSD members down. They definitely bring the boys out and got a boy!


Yes. Never underestimate the power of Baek. Taeyeon was his ideal type but waohhhhh now look at you Baek! haha
Rewind, SeungGi picked Yoona as his ideal type too! happy idol couples.
Cute smirk Baek. hehe

All the BaekYeon moments ♥







I cannot picture Baek with other girls, they're are cute.
but I'm still keeping Baek photocard in my wallet :p


X
Lynn



find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube | dayre |bloglovin' |imotiv 

No comments:

Post a Comment