@chialynn

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

NOIS coffee & retail @ The Palazzia, Jalan Bukit Gambir, Penang

Went to a cafe nearby with Yuan Wei for a chat.
I was in a rush because I just got back from a swim with KeYin. I look like crap, didn't even blow dry my hair hahaha 

In case you have no idea where's The Palazzia, it's located opposite Plaza Ivory. I always thought The Palazzia was kinda dead, not much shop lots and not as lively as Plaza Ivory. 
I never take notice of this particular cafe until yea, that Saturday. haha The funny thing is I used to drive pass The Palazzia everyday to and back from Inti. 

NOIS stands for Navigating Opportunity Into Society. You'll see why later.

I'm glad that I went for a try. A comfy place to chill at, they serve a variety of beverages and also cakes, pastries, sandwiches and pasta. I have the menu below.
They're always striving for improvement, improving the place & updating the menu to give more choices.

They are all nice and friendly people and provide great service.



Click to enlarge.


Bouncy Mud Cake (RM 6.90)
A really moist chocolate cake, very rich indeed.


Classic Chocolate (RM 8)

Caramel Mocha (RM 12)
It tasted just nice, not too sweet but just sweet enough.

  
Pepperoni & Cheese Melt Sandwich (RM 8.90)
It gave a full-flavoured taste! Just that it might be a little small for some people.




YuanWei


They offer free retail lot!
Contact them for more info.


Hair was a mess hahaha



They're currently having this buy 1 free 1 promotion. 
and
a promo on living social so get it fast!

On a side note, I rate a 10/10 for the parking! It's so easy to find a lot. haha

97-G-5, The Palazzia, Jalan Bukit Gambir, 11700, Gelugor, Penang. 
Business Hour: 12.30pm to 1am 
Contact Number: 016-462 2109

Do pay a visit!

X
Lynn



find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube | dayre |bloglovin' |imotiv 

2 comments: