@chialynn

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Coffee Smith @ Maritime Piazza, Karpal Singh Drive, Penang

140630
Went to try out Coffee Smith, the Taiwan franchise restaurant, the first branch in Malaysia with ShynYih and Joanne the other day.
We had pan mee before that so we only had a drink there. 

The place had a weird smell which I wasn't comfortable with. It's not the smell of coffee, I dont even how to describe that smell. You'll get it if you've been there.
My friends don't think it's a problem though. Or it's just me. ahah
Click to enlarge for a clearer view of the menu









Caramel Macchiato-M (RM11)

Honey Apple Tea (RM9)

I had Potted Latte (Coffee) RM13
It's an ice blended drink. I got bloated drinking the whole thing.




140711 Kim's Birthday
We went again few days ago to celebrate Kim's birthday :D

Coffee Smith's very complicated wifi password




Potted Milk Tea (RM9)
I think you would love it if you love tea

#asianatwork

Banana Chocolate (RM12)
It had a stronger taste of the banana than the chocolate.


Benny Dick Egg and English Muffin (RM24)
Yea what?! They served this to our table. I mean seriously the food plating is horrible and is nothing like the picture shown. Not sure it's just this one time or they serve it like this every time. Masterchef taught me food plating is important. hahaha
I wouldn't recommend this at all because the egg benedict wasn't even that good either, see that egg yolk? This is definitely not RM24 worthy. It's just my opinion. Hoping they would improve on this. 

Hokkaido Scallops Cream Noodles (RM22)
For the 113247931 times, I don't like pasta, it's odd, the 1 out of 100 people who's not a fan of pasta. 
Tasted one mouth and nope, still not a fan. 
This was one of their signature dishes. 
Chyi said it's called fettuccine and it's niceee, so there you go, fettuccine. ahahah


Did not try any coffees, I just got bored of coffees from all these cafe.
So far for those that I've tried, they are all quite similar, nothing extraordinary :/




We went to The Safe Room next but I'll put that in another post.
Once again, Happy Belated Birthday Kim! :D

***
No 29C-01-11,Maritime Piazza,Lebuh Sungai Pinang 5,10300 Georgetown, Penang
Business Hour: 11am to 11pm
Contact Number: 04-6841818




X
Lynn



find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube | dayre |bloglovin' |imotiv 

4 comments:

  1. great shots and truly capturing the place well :) like it :)

    http://spelljourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exactly is "Banana Chocolate"? Ice cream float with banana slices? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. It's a chocolate banana smoothie mix :)

      Delete
    2. Nice! Here is my visit to Coffeesmith. :-)

      http://penangfoodforthought.blogspot.com/2014/07/coffeesmith.html

      Delete