@chialynn

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Secawan Hutton @ Hutton Lane, Penang

140711
Secawan Hutton aka Secawan 'n' Such on Hutton
I had a delightful breakfast. A cafe I personally like, would love to go back for a coffee and dessert.
A simple yet elegant place with simple decos and white walls.
I have a thing for white walls, white, clean, elegant interior design to be precise. That would be lovely!

Prices slightly on the higher side but well worth it. The food is scrumptious I would say.





  The eye-catching mural

Mr Benedict/ Egg Benedict (RM22.90)
White bread, green frisee, crispy bacon, poached eggs, hollandaise
Now, this is what I call an egg benedict. Love the BACONNN!

Pancakes (RM14.90)
Passion fruit puree, maple syrup, fresh cream, strawberries
Visually it looks good, brightly coloured. The puree is good, it made a great combination. 

I think Keh looks great like this hahaha



Blurry photos. Oh well.

***
205, Jalan Hutton, 10050, Georgetown, Penang
Business Hour: 8am to 12am daily
Contact Number: 019-5288112
Secawan Hutton Facebook Page

X
Lynn



find me on: facebook | twitter | instagram | youtube | dayre |bloglovin' |imotiv 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried this place yet, but the Egg Benedict looks pretty nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete